RIVERSIDE COUNTY - SPAY/NEUTER FINANCIAL HELP
For any pet owner/guardian, there are “affordable” spay/neuter & vaccine clinics, financial help, and TNR Programs (trap/neuter/return) serving Riverside County – including …
1. Southwest Riverside County, · TNR Riverside – 951-235-4354 or (www.TNRRiverside.org).
· Mary S. Roberts Spay/Neuter Clinic, in Riverside (951-977-8634) – fees on website
· Moreno Valley Animal Clinic, in Moreno Valley (951-413-3780) - no pledges accepted
· Moreno Valley Animal Shelter, in Moreno Valley (951-413-3790) – City TNR, and check for spay/neuter “specials” for dogs and cats
2. Banning area
· Animal Action League mobile clinic, in Banning (760-366-1100);
3. Lake Elsinore area – Animal Friends of the Valleys (951-674-7729) – fees on website
4. Hemet/San Jacinto area,
· Ramona Humane Society Clinic – (951-654-3110) – no pledges accepted
5. Coachella Valley area,
· Animal Samaritans SPCA, in Thousand Palms (760-343-3477, Ext. 1)
· Animal Action League mobile clinic, in Joshua Tree (760-366-1100); (Spanish–760-366-1105)
For "low/limited income" pet owner/guardian, call for financial help AFTER making spay/neuter appointment: Moreno Valley and Ramona Humane Society Clinic do not accept pledges from organizations.
1. Actors & Others, 818-755-6045, Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.; if get a busy signal, hang-up & redial quickly to get through. Say you’re calling for financial help to fix your pet(s); & you’re NOT ELIGIBLE for a voucher because there is no program in your area;
2. Pet Assistance Foundation, (PAF) in addition to whatever A&O pledges, call PAF voice mail – 877-772-9738 and when the greeting starts, dial 1001 to leave your NAME, PHONE #, repeat your PHONE # a second time, and say you’re calling for help to fix your pet(s.) A volunteer will call you back and tell you how much they ALSO will pay the vet.
a. Exceptions – Pet Assistance pledges only to Mary S. Roberts Spay/Neuter Clinic, and Animal Action League
For Riverside County residents age 66+ whose individual income does not exceed $1,700/month, the "Herdina Fund" / Senior Wellness Program may help (when funds are available) for spay/neuter, vaccines, other vet med costs, for personal pets. (Excludes feral / community cats.) Depending on where senior pet owner/guardian lives, call one of the following for info:
1. Coachella Valley and Morongo Valley – Animal Samaritans - 760-343-4379 (Michelle)
2. San Jacinto Valley, Nuevo/Lakeview, Banning, Beaumont, Calimesa, Cabazon, Idyllwild and Romoland – Ramona Humane Society - call 951-654-8002, Ext. 228 (Nicole)
3. City of Riverside, Corona, Norco, Mira Loma, Moreno Valley, Perris, Jurupa Valley – Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center/Clinic – 951-688-4340, Ext. 318.
4. Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, Menifee – Animal Friends of the Valleys – Samantha (951-674-0618, Ext. 220) or Beth (951-674-0618, Ext. 218)